Urology Services in Laredo, Texas
Urologists at Laredo Physicians Group focus on diagnosing and treating diseases of the male and female urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs. This includes treating diseases of the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra in both sexes, and treating prostate issues, testicles and surrounding structures in men.
The specialists at Laredo Physicians Group use advanced treatment options, including both surgical and non-surgical interventions, for the following conditions:
- Prostate cancer: Prostate cancer cells can be detected early so we can treat prostate cancer sooner. Urology services include the treatment and diagnosis of conditions of the prostate gland.
- Enlarged prostate: An enlarged prostate can be the sign of other urinary problems. Laredo Physicians Group has urology services that can be used to treat any enlarged part of the prostate.
- Bladder cancer: Types of bladder cancer include Urothelial carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma.
- Kidney cancer: Types of kidney cancer include Renal cell carcinoma, Urothelial carcinoma, Sarcoma, Wilms tumor and Lymphoma. Kidney tumors need to be targeted with a specific treatment plan from specialists.
- Kidney stones: Kidney stones are painful but treatable. The physicians at Laredo Physicians Group are here to help you with your kidney stones to help with pain relief from kidney stones.
- Ureteral stones: Like kidney stones, ureteral stones are painful. Our physicians in the Laredo, Texas, area are here to help.
- Testicular cancer: Treating cancer early is key. The urology services from Laredo Physician Group include testicular cancer treatments.
- Urinary incontinence: Issues with the parts of the body where you store urine can lead to urinary incontinence.
- Urinary tract infection: UTIs can be treated with antibiotics, but left untreated can cause serious health issues. Laredo Physicians Group doctors can provide the treatment you need to avoid the long-term impact of an untreated UTI.
- Erectile dysfunction: ED can be a frustrating condition, but the medical professionals at Laredo Physicians Group can help treat this condition.
Our treatment options include:
- UroLift® procedures to treat an enlarged prostate
- Prostate biopsy to remove samples of suspicious tissue from the prostate
- Bladder surgery
- Cystoscopy to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bladder and urethra
Urologists in Laredo, Texas
If you need treatment for a variety of urological conditions in and around the Laredo, Texas, area, Laredo Physicians Group has a urinary system specialist for you.
No matter your reason for a referral to a urologist, we will help accurately diagnose and treat your issues and get you on the path to feeling better, sooner.
Click here to book an appointment with a specialist to help with treating urological conditions.
Print our new patient forms in english or spanish, here. The patient portal conveniently allows patients to access medical records such as visit summaries, test results, current medications, lab results, medical history, current allergies, recent procedures, and patient documents online.